Re: Snapshot bind 9.1.1rc2 package

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 11:04:20AM +0200, Martin Maciaszek wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 11:40:33AM -0600, Tillman wrote:
> > Howdy,
> >
> > Is the bind9.1.1rc2 package from the packages dir of the the current snapshot
> > chrooted?
> >
> > Neither pkg_info -c or -d proved useful in discovering this.
> >
> Hmm, isn't running bind chrooted just a matter of specifying -t
> /var/named (or whatever) ant the startup?

Not exactly; it has has to find it's libraries (or be statically compiled) and
/etc and /var/run inside it's chroot.

In any case, rc6 was in the snapshots ports package, so I'll play with that
instead.

-T

--
The phrase "we (I) (you) simply must..." designates something that need
not be done.  "That goes without saying," is a red warning.  "Of

Visit your host, monkey.org