[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ksh93 ports package?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: ksh93 ports package?
- From: "Perrier,Kent - PLANO" <Kent_(_dot_)_Perrier_(_at_)_Oneco_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:03:27 -0600
- Reply-to: "Perrier,Kent - PLANO" <kent_(_dot_)_perrier_(_at_)_Oneco_(_dot_)_net>
Christian Weisgerber wrote:
Luke Bakken <luke_bakken_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
On Sat, 24 Mar 2001, Richard J Kuhns wrote:
There's a FreeBSD port now which, if it doesn't work as-is, should at least
give you a good place to start.
If you follow the directions from AT&T to the letter, their system should
Go ahead. Show me the successful build log.
Yes. Please do so. I have been unsuccessful in doing this. While
pdksh is ok, I prefer the real thing.
Folks, I *am* the author of the FreeBSD port (with some input from
Cyrille Lefevre). ast-ksh does not build like this on OpenBSD,
for reasons yet to be determined.
If anyone would know, it you....
"Winning is not a sometime thing; its an all-the-time thing. You
don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a
while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit."
-- Vince Lombardi
Visit your host, monkey.org