Re: ksh93 ports package?

Christian Weisgerber wrote:

Luke Bakken <luke_bakken_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com> wrote:

On Sat, 24 Mar 2001, Richard J Kuhns wrote:

There's a FreeBSD port now which, if it doesn't work as-is, should at least
give you a good place to start.

If you follow the directions from AT&T to the letter, their system should
work.

Go ahead. Show me the successful build log.

Yes. Please do so. I have been unsuccessful in doing this. While pdksh is ok, I prefer the real thing.

Folks, I *am* the author of the FreeBSD port (with some input from Cyrille Lefevre). ast-ksh does not build like this on OpenBSD, for reasons yet to be determined.

If anyone would know, it you....

Kent
--
"Winning is not a sometime thing; its an all-the-time thing. You
don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a

Visit your host, monkey.org