[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: stripped OpebBSD (more whining)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: stripped OpebBSD (more whining)
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 19:38:02 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 09:30:27AM -0800, Luke Bakken wrote:
> > bit paranoid). Why the hell there should be bind, sendmails and these (for
> > me) useless daemons be installed when i'm installing an OS (thats "Operating
> # type named
> named is /usr/sbin/named
> # rm -f /usr/sbin/named
> # type sendmail
> sendmail is /usr/sbin/sendmail
> # rm -f /usr/sbin/sendmail
> Problem solved!
No, both commands didn't remove the packages completely.
> Quit whining!
> Otherwise, fix the problem yourself in a constructive way.
Kidding? I've published strippedOpenBSD.
Henning Brauer | BS Web Services
Hostmaster BSWS | Roedingsmarkt 14
hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de | 20459 Hamburg
http://www.bsws.de | Germany