[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: release policy for patches
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: release policy for patches
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 23:33:08 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sun, Mar 25, 2001 at 09:09:27PM +0200, Tony Sarendal wrote:
> My question is do you have some kind of policy for which releases
> to release security patches ? Like the latest release and the one
> before that one ?
exactly. So now 2.8 and 2.7. Soon 2.9 and 2.8 and so on and so on.
Henning Brauer | BS Web Services
Hostmaster BSWS | Roedingsmarkt 14
hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de | 20459 Hamburg
http://www.bsws.de | Germany