[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Opinions on Samba on OpenBSD
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Opinions on Samba on OpenBSD
- From: Dave Watson <vivisext_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 13:27:08 -0800
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
--andrew fabbro <afabbro_(_at_)_indoctrination_(_dot_)_com> [010324 12:02]:
> I don't think you'll find it a nightmare to set up. You can read the
> installation steps in the OpenBSD FAQ (www.openbsd.org) and judge for
> yourself. Samba configuration is not very difficult, either, and there
> is an OpenBSD port that makes installation a snap.
Samba is very easy, even easier with the O'Reilly book which is online
in html and pdf.
Visit your host, monkey.org