[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ksh93 ports package?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: ksh93 ports package?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 12:08:07 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
Perrier,Kent - PLANO <kent_(_dot_)_perrier_(_at_)_Oneco_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> I am compiling ksh93 right now on my (slow :) 486/66 and its taking
> forever. I didn't see this in the ports section for 2.8 so I was
> wondering if anyone has already compiled it.
It doesn't build for me. I haven't gotten around to tracking down
the problem yet, otherwise there would be a port already. The size
and the idiosyncratic build environment don't exactly help.
> There was not an openbsd binary package at www.kornshell.com
You could probably run the Linux one under binary emulation.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org