Network card issues

I have a we1 card in my machine.  When I first put it in my machine
OpenBSD finds it fine.  If I reboot the machine is not found
or configured.  If I look in the kernal with config -e I can list
we1 and it showes up (with the correct IRQ and IO address.)  If I
move the card to another ISA slot it is found on the first reboot
but it is lost on the next.

Any ideas what the issue is?  FWIIW, I am new to OpenBSD and this
is my first experience with it.

Kent
--
When you think of Red Hat, think of Perrier (bottled water).  Water is
essentially free, or at least very low cost to produce.  Red Hat is

Visit your host, monkey.org