From: owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org [mailto:owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org]On Behalf Of
Tor Roberts
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 5:07 PM
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: Re: stripped OpebBSD: tarballs available

I could not disagree more. The OBSD installer is so simple, easy to use
and quick. Nothing even comes close. It is by far the best installer of
any OS I know. The Redhat installer is a complete joke.

Also, I think that the ports/packages system is fantastic. Again, it is
easy to use and simple. There is nothing to gain from making anything more
complicated than it has to be. That is why I love OpenBSD, the system is
tight, simple, and secure. Please don't change that.

-Tor

Visit your host, monkey.org