Re: stripped OpebBSD: tarballs available

On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 10:21:44AM -0500, Will Barton wrote:
> I would like to see some way to automate the install though (which I'm sure
> I could whip up myself with a little modification if I wasn't too lazy to
> try :)

It's easy, just shellscripts...
(I must admit that I were too lazy yet, too - maybe due to the fact that the
install is sooo fast and easy even without modifications)

--
Henning Brauer     | BS Web Services
Hostmaster BSWS    | Roedingsmarkt 14

Visit your host, monkey.org