i815 chipset audio

Hi,

Anyone know if the audio on i815 chipsets works or
can be frigged to work (i.e. changing PCI device
table entries and stuff)?  The i810 and i820 ones
work, so I was wondering if the i815 is the same
device with a different PCI ID or something.

If it works already - hit me as I havent looked due
to that ugly keyboard locking up bug affecting my
system pretty badly :p

>From supported hardware list:-
     Intel i810/i820 and 440MX AC'97 (auich)

Any hints, helps, hacks, rtfms, wedges and deadly
code accepted !

- Chris.

Visit your host, monkey.org