Win2k Internet connection sharing + OpenBSD

Hi,

I'm stuck behind a Windows 2k server from next week (dont
ask - it's not my cable line).  Does anyone know if Win2k
internet connection sharing as in Win2k Advanced Server is
a proper NAT system i.e. Can I set my OpenBSD boxen's
gateway as that machine's IP and it'll magically work?
(with DNS configs of course!).

I've been stuck behind NT P(r)oxy server for a year now,
and I'm trying to work out if this is going to make life
easier or is it going to mean just as much hassle even
downloading something simple.

If it's just as bad I'm moving out and getting cable
somewhere else!

Cheers,

- Chris.