[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Adding lines to /etc/rc ??
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Adding lines to /etc/rc ??
- From: Alex Schenkman <alex_(_at_)_melody_(_dot_)_se>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:37:58 +0100
- Organization: Melody IS AB
What is the "standard" way of adding a service to boot automatically ?
I want to run heimdal instead of kth-krb.
I can add some lines to /etc/rc, and a new variable to /etc/rc.conf,
Or just replace to invocation of kth-krb by heimdal...
But I wonder if there is a standard way of doing this, rather than manually
modifying the scripts.
Visit your host, monkey.org