IPv6 - intro?

Silly question, perhaps, but my OpenBSD peeps would know best:

I'd like to find a good article explaining to dummy-me what IPv6 is and (more important) what its actual practical uses/benefits/advantages are.

Since my OpenBSD supports it, and my colocation building offers it, I thought I should look into it.

Any URLs you could point me to? I couldn't find any good ones. I'm not extremely technical. Just a php/mysql/web designer.

Thanks!

Visit your host, monkey.org