[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How stable is the development kernel?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: How stable is the development kernel?
- From: "N. Nordman" <_nino_(_at_)_home_(_dot_)_se>
- Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 23:01:33 +0100
- Reply-to: _nino_(_at_)_home_(_dot_)_se
It seems I would need to recompile my kernel to -current in order to get
functioning linux compability. So I just wanted to know how stable one can
expect the -current kernel to be. I realize there's no guarantees of any sort
and that one might except problems. But exactly what can I expect, i.e.
approximately how unstable is the -current kernel...
Even if stability is relative, anyone got any info on running a kernel
snapshot and encountered problems etc etc?
Visit your host, monkey.org