[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Majordomo + (Mailer?) suggestion(s)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Majordomo + (Mailer?) suggestion(s)
- From: Brian Clark <bjclark_(_at_)_operamail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 18:07:19 -0500
- Reply-to: Brian Clark <bjclark_(_at_)_operamail_(_dot_)_com>
@ 5:18:12 PM on 3/7/2001, rsocha_(_at_)_kens_(_dot_)_com wrote:
> Now, I need to figure out how to do that certificate correctly :-)
You probably know this, but you can set up different certs for
different virtual hosts, using SSLCertificateFile and
SSLCertificateKeyFile. I just made subdirectories in /etc/ssl.
> BTW, anyone know how I can get https-only? Ie no port 80 stuff?
Since not everyone is going to request https, if I were going to do
it, I'd probably use mod_rewrite.
Please do not carbon copy me on list replies.
Visit your host, monkey.org