Re: IDE CD-Rom (Not Detected)

'lo there,

Have you checked such trivial matters such as using the CD-ROM as a slave on the
secondary channel without a master attached or set is as master when it's the only device
instead of cable select. OBSD doens't like that to well (as it's not in the IDE specs I
guess) but other OS don't seem to mind that to much. You can also try to attach it to the
first IDE channel as a slave, could help too.

--
            Inphobia
:: Heilige Leben - Heilige Tod ::