Is a VPN over DSL lines using DHCP possible?..use ISAKMPD??

I am putting a proposal together to implement a VPN for a client.

They can save $25.00/month/location ( 5 locations, so it's a significant
amount of $$/year ) if I can get this thing going using DHCP instead of
static IP addresses.

I have set up a VPN using static IP addresses & shared keys before, and
I think it should be possible to set the VPN up using dynamic IP addresses
using ISAKMPD.

The man(8)isakmpd states:
The events that control isakmpd... user input via a FIFO or by signals,

Would this mean that the DHCPD could send a signal ( somehow ) to the
ISAKMPD when the IP address changed?

I am doing a star configuration, with a static IP address at the hub, so
there will always be 1 known IP address.

Does this sound reasonable?

	Steve Williams, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
	Genie Computer Systems Inc.

"A man doesn't begin to attain wisdom until he recognizes that he is
 no longer indispensable."
- Admiral Richard E. Byrd ( 1888-1957 )

Visit your host, monkey.org