Is a VPN over DSL lines using DHCP possible?..use ISAKMPD??

Hi,

I am putting a proposal together to implement a VPN for a client.

They can save $25.00/month/location ( 5 locations, so it's a significant
amount of $$/year ) if I can get this thing going using DHCP instead of
static IP addresses.

I have set up a VPN using static IP addresses & shared keys before, and
I think it should be possible to set the VPN up using dynamic IP addresses
using ISAKMPD.

The man(8)isakmpd states:
The events that control isakmpd... user input via a FIFO or by signals,

Would this mean that the DHCPD could send a signal ( somehow ) to the
ISAKMPD when the IP address changed?

I am doing a star configuration, with a static IP address at the hub, so
there will always be 1 known IP address.

Does this sound reasonable?

Thanks,
--
	Steve Williams, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
	Genie Computer Systems Inc.

"A man doesn't begin to attain wisdom until he recognizes that he is
 no longer indispensable."
- Admiral Richard E. Byrd ( 1888-1957 )