[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: no hosts.allow and hosts.deny ?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: no hosts.allow and hosts.deny ?
- From: Al Lipscomb <arl_(_at_)_q7_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 12:54:57 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 05:30:42PM +0100, Jurgen V. wrote:
> how come that there is no hosts.allow and hosts.deny after a default install
> in /etc ?
> is the use of these files no longer supported in OpenBSD 2.8 ?
> if i would manualy add those files into /etc would my system see them and
see the hosts.allow man page.
There is no doubt we need government in our lives. There is also no doubt
that we need salt in our diet. Watch out for too much of either one.
AA4YU http://www.beekeeper.org http://www.q7.net
Visit your host, monkey.org