StarOffice on OBSD, was: Re: Any good replacement for M$ Exchange ?

Hello,

On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 07:18:14AM -0500, Sam Stern wrote:
> http://www.inter7.com/courierimap/

can't speak for OBSD, but under Linux - tested only a little - I have no problems
with Netscape 4.75 and Courier-IMAP 0.33 (which is almost ancient). Can also be
used with SSL support...

> calendaring, though. If you were willing to move to Star Office, they have a
> nice, FREE calendaring application and server.

Well... you say that this app runs on OBSD, not like the Mozilla which builds,
but always crashes silently on startup as far as my reading of this list goes?!?

Did you compile it? Can it be compiled w/o needing the whole of the other
StarOffice stuff?

If this were a feasible way to get StarOffice on OBSD, ie, not much effort for
compiling (except for some cpu hours& disk space), I'd very much like to try this
out. Sitewide calendaring is imho a very weak point in all other packages I
have seen so far (ie, twig, webcalendar etc).

TIA!

Best Regards,
--Toni++

Visit your host, monkey.org