Re: Any good replacement for M$ Exchange ?

On Monday 05 March 2001 10:09, you wrote:
> 	Are you refering to HP's OpenMail here?  Has anyone actually tried
> to use OpenMail.  I almost gagged on the X.500 cruft in there.  And you

I use it in several on my larger client's networks, and it works great - good
performance and VERY stable.  All the clients use outlook, and noone has had
anything bad to say about it.

> are right, it's certainly NOT opensource.  Although rumor has it that
> Bruce Perins is working to try and change that.  I wish him luck.

Me too.  That would be a wonderful thing indeed...

-John

Visit your host, monkey.org