[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Any good replacement for M$ Exchange ?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Any good replacement for M$ Exchange ?
- From: "John E.P. Hynes" <john_(_at_)_hytronix_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 10:30:37 -0500
- Organization: HyTronix
- Reply-to: john_(_at_)_hytronix_(_dot_)_com
On Monday 05 March 2001 10:09, you wrote:
> Are you refering to HP's OpenMail here? Has anyone actually tried
> to use OpenMail. I almost gagged on the X.500 cruft in there. And you
I use it in several on my larger client's networks, and it works great - good
performance and VERY stable. All the clients use outlook, and noone has had
anything bad to say about it.
> are right, it's certainly NOT opensource. Although rumor has it that
> Bruce Perins is working to try and change that. I wish him luck.
Me too. That would be a wonderful thing indeed...
Visit your host, monkey.org