Firewall Question

Hi
I'm setting up a firewall for a small network
with several machines with static IP's that
they will be keeping after the firewall is in place
. I have an old pentium 1  as the firewll box with
OBSD 2.8 GENERIC installed on it.
Two linksys NIC's that are working fine.

I've turned on the options for ipnat and ipf
in /etc/rc.conf and /etc/sysctl.conf

I'm just trying to get it working before I
secure it down so I have the simple ipf.rules:

pass in from any to any
pass out from any to any

and ipnat.rules:

map dc1 xxx.xxx.74.0/24 -> xxx.xxx.74.0/24

(I have also tried some other simple rules
but none of them seem to work either)

But nothing seems to be working:
As soon as I switch the box over
no packets seem to be going through,