Re: Somebody successfully running StarOffice 5.2 ?

On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 07:45:35PM +0100, Jan-Uwe Finck wrote:
>Was someone out there succesfull in getting StarOffice to run or
>maybe even integrate it into a running MS Exchange Environment ?

Once upon a time I tried to konquer the beast. Someone else
posted that they had succeeded a when asked the reported their
cheat. Install on a Linux machine, make a tar ball and move the
whole lot over to OpenBSD. Myself I went for AbiWord and XSpread,
they where installed and almost never used. So now I do not care.

Visit your host, monkey.org