Re: my box froze

It is, but you have to remember that faulty hardware is going to kill
anything.

You haven't said anything about your setup, but if you've been running
for a while and it's only now locked up on you, without further information
I'd suspect the hardware.  If this is a new install and it died on you after
a few hours then lots of things might be at fault.

Given the right hardware, OpenBSD is rock solid.  I have a 2.6 system
which gets hundreds of days of uptime before it's killed by humans who
accidently deprive it of power.

You'd do better to post this again, but with a complete output from dmesg
containing all the boot information, and how long you've been running
this hardware, etc.  You just about can't give too much information in a
posting when asking for help.

--STeve Andre'