[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Root's Shell
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Root's Shell
- From: "Rob Hines Jr." <rhines_(_at_)_joboptions_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 11:34:42 -0500
- Organization: JobOptions.com Network
That's wierd, I used vipw, changed root's chell to tcsh, and when I
logged in again as root it was all good.
Alex Le Fevre wrote:
> How can I change root's default shell? I tried editing
> /etc/passwd, to no avail. I've grep'ed /root for csh
> (the current default shell), and that had nothing.
> I've looked in .profile, .login, and .klogin, and I
> see nothing in there. Where is it?
> Alex Le Fevre
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail.
Rob Hines Jr.