[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: patches question
- From: Clarence Chan <ein_(_at_)_hkstar_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 22:01:06 +0800 (HKT)
- Cc: Clarence Chan <ein_(_at_)_hkstar_(_dot_)_com>
I found out that there is common directory of the patches for openbsd 2.8.
I would like to know if it is necessary for us to apply the patches as
well. I am using i386 machine (2.8) and going to apply the patches of pms
to it. Thanks for your advice.