Printer Troubles

Hi,

I've been trying to get an HP Deskjet 672C running on OpenBSD for sometime.
It appears that GhostScript 6.01 has a fatal error on the attempt to print.
However, doing a command such as "echo hi > /dev/lpt0" does work, so I know
the print should work.  Are there any known bugs in 6.01 that could cause
this?  If so can you give me the workaround or fix to it?  Or if you have
been able to get this type of print to print correctly please tell me how.
Many thanks in advance and happy new year.

Sincerely,
Erwin Tung

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com