Re: need someone to sell me their mail server for OpenBSD

On Thu, Dec 28, 2000 at 10:14:52PM +0100, Toni Mueller wrote:
> > That being said, in my setup I used stock qmail for a long time; more
>
> Well, so you didn't need to run qmail under Linux and/or wanted to
> apply one or other interoperability or reliability patch (albeit
> needed only in rare occasions)?

I see Henning has already responded to your message, but I didn't quite
understand what you meant by this part.

Fyi, most of the time I have been running qmail, it _was_ on Linux, and
in fact I now maintain 2 Linux and 1 OBSD qmail servers... not sure how
that relates though.