[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
need someone to sell me their mail server for OpenBSD
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: need someone to sell me their mail server for OpenBSD
- From: Eric Berthiaume <eberthiaume_(_at_)_up2_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 16:27:22 -0500
Been browsing the archives and google all day but couldn't find anything
to convince me to stick with one mail server and not another.
The most popular ones i've heard about for OBSD:
postfix (using it at work ... on solaris)
of course if there is others feel free to include them.
This would be for my home network which consist of a OBSD box
(firewall,NAT,DHCPD,Web) and some windows clients.
My requirements are:
- main goal is to keep all my mail accounts in one place.
- imap (secure imap would be nice ... stunnel?)
- would like that the box pulls the mails from an external account
- would like the setup to be secure .. of course.
I'm fairly new to implenting such a setup so Documents, links and of
course feedback from OBSD users that already have this kind of setup
would be nice.
Also if anybody has some views on using "the imap part" on a firewall I
would like their two cents.
Visit your host, monkey.org