domain name - ip problem

Hi misc@

Just a follow-up to answer my own question here at mis_(_at_)__(_dot_)_
I got helped out finally by reading
http://binarios.com/miscnotes/djbdns.html
I also use /ports/net/publicfile to totally replace apache and
ftpd bundled inside completely.  Djbdns & publicfile are good and
secure for people who dont have time playing with dns, httpd and
ftpd but the community is also full of arrogant sobs like here.
Should stop subscribing to the list from now on since it is not
as helpfully open-minded anymore as before.  Surprisingly, Linux
community seems to be more generous and helpful.  No flame &
Happy New Year!

Visit your host, monkey.org