[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SecurityPortal re: Attacks on SSH and SSL
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: SecurityPortal re: Attacks on SSH and SSL
- From: Jim Breton <jamesb-openbsd_(_at_)_alongtheway_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 03:32:17 +0000
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 06:07:33PM +0000, Lars Hecking wrote:
> On a related note, is it possible (or does it actually make sense) to
> generate a fingerprint for a DSA host key?
> $ ssh-keygen -l -f /etc/ssh_host_dsa_key
> /etc/ssh_host_dsa_key is not a valid key file.
Does anyone know how to check the fingerprint of a DSA key? I noticed
this too, Lars beat me to the post though. ;) This is definitely an
important matter, unless I'm missing something.
Visit your host, monkey.org