Really a bug ?

Hi All,

   I still can't solve the problem of my NIC card, somebody
said that there're maybe some problems on probe NIC on 2.8, and
I have follow the FAQ to disable pcibios, NIC still got 'no carrier'.

  I don't know is it a problems, the man page for rl said it
supported '100baseTX', '10baseT' and 'autoselect', if I set the
media to 100baseTX, it don't work, if I set it to 'autoselect',
it probe'd 100baseTX, and working fine !! ar... why ?

  ps. I am using RealTek 8139..

Best Regards,
Shell Hung

Visit your host, monkey.org