IPSec...

Ok I have a problem with IPSec... Running CURRENT, with a kernel straight
from the ftp.opebsd.org, using rc.vpn and the proper esp key files in /etc
everything works fine, however if I rebuild the kerenel using the GENERIC
config from sys/arch/i386/conf as a base and install the kernel I start
getting write:invald argument errors. Are there required options that I
may be commenting out or that I may need to add in for IPSec support?

Thanks Ken

Visit your host, monkey.org