[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: obsd documentation project
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: obsd documentation project
- From: Seth Arnold <sarnold_(_at_)_willamette_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 23:13:34 -0800
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Chris Cappuccio <chris_(_at_)_dqc_(_dot_)_org> [001215 22:57]:
> Quoting "Cory C. Albrecht" <cory_(_at_)_fenris_(_dot_)_cjb_(_dot_)_net>:
> > About 6-7 months ago there was talk on the newsgroups about an OpenBSD
> > docs project, one of the people posting was a John C. Hollemans who was
> Really, it makes no difference at all. They're just names.
Especially when one might consider than in six month's time, someone
else will bring the whole subject up again, and say, ``one of the people
posting was a Cory C. Albrecht who was...''
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all
really impressed down here, I can tell you.''
Visit your host, monkey.org