[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Strange Apache behavior?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Strange Apache behavior?
- From: Roger Smith <rsmith_(_dot_)_invalid_(_at_)_home_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:45:31 -0800
Hello, I did an upgrade to 2.8. But Apache behaves differently afterwards.
- If no index.html page is specified, only root index, ie, http://www.kkk.com
can be automatically retrieved. Any subdirectory index.html has to be
specified to the exact letter, ie, typing http://www.kkk.com/nnn
directory does not work.
- Suddently all directories and files under them are shown if no
index.html exists in that directory. We did not want people to see the
index of any directory.
Thanks for any kind help.
Visit your host, monkey.org