[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mail to all users
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Mail to all users
- From: Chris Cameron <chris_(_at_)_UpNIX_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:09:48 -0700 (MST)
Lots of good answers.
Keep in mind if you do have a good deal of users, you might want to do
this when there's little load on your poor box. It seems 100+ emails going
off at once would be good at causeing trouble.
Just a thought,
"Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house."
- Lazarus Long, "Time Enough for Love"