[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: VPNs between many hosts and similar config files: soultion
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: VPNs between many hosts and similar config files: soultion
- From: Seth Arnold <sarnold_(_at_)_willamette_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 03:36:12 -0800
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Andreas Schuldei <andreas_(_at_)_schuldei_(_dot_)_org> [001214 03:23]:
> It was an attempt to make the script more bash independed.
> seq creates a sequence of numbers.
> My guess is that there is some other command like seq in OpenBSD.
Thanks to this being brought up within the last month or so, I know this
$ man -k sequential
jot (1) - print sequential or random data
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all
really impressed down here, I can tell you.''