Re: VPNs between many hosts and similar config files: soultion

* Andreas Schuldei <andreas_(_at_)_schuldei_(_dot_)_org> [001214 03:23]:
> It was an attempt to make the script more bash independed.
> seq creates a sequence of numbers.

> My guess is that there is some other command like seq in OpenBSD.

Thanks to this being brought up within the last month or so, I know this
one! :)

$ man -k sequential
jot (1) - print sequential or random data

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all
really impressed down here, I can tell you.''

Visit your host, monkey.org