Re: Cluterit on OBSD

Robert Shea wrote...
> Well, I personally switched from Linux to OpenBSD with the idea that it was
> established enough that I would not need to always have the bleeding edge
> version to keep things reasonable secure and functional. :)

Good point, however, 2.5 is not really supported much anymore, even 2.6
support is fading, now that 2.8 is out.  There is more hardware support
in 2.8, etc. etc. etc.
Well, this isn't misc.comp.openbsd.advocacy or anything :)

freek:~> uname -a
OpenBSD freek.com 2.6 FREEK#0 i386
freek:~> uptime
 8:01PM  up 124 days, 12:53, 5 users, load averages: 0.41, 0.18, 0.11

'nuff said :)

--
josh