Re: 2.7 only seeing 10MB of memory

Glenn, you haven't given us enough information to be able to help you.
Given what you've said, I'd say something is broken--not too useful, eh?

What are you running?  What platform?  It would be very very helpful if
you would include a copy of the dmesg output from the machine, so
people could stare at it and perhaps see whats wrong.  I'm guessing
that you are using a PC of some sort, which has all sorts of possible
reasons for things going wrong.  But without real data, thats only a
guess....

--STeve Andre'