OpenBSD on PPC

I have been reading through the documentation on OpenBSD 2.8 for Mac/PPC and I have a question on installation. I'm sorry if this has been asked previously but I can't seem to access the December archives (at Simgasoft, anyway). :(

In INSTALL.powerpc, an example of booting the install CD from Open Firmware is given. Can the 2.8 release be booted from CD? I would love to give it a try on my G4 Cube and I need to know before I order the CD.

Thank you,

Jeff Flowers

Visit your host, monkey.org