Re: ssh - are you nuts?!?

Wow, if this guy is the President of 'svbug' which I am guessing is
'silicon valley BSD users group'. First off, you parlance is definetly not
eliquent, admirable or effective in any way.
 You would think that someone of your stature just might have his own
domain, with his own email address, instead of using NBCi's free email
service.
 Next he will probably tell us he is the president of NBC as well. What
make me frown upon this individual is his inability to get across his
point without thrashing. Not to mention his Linux thrashing, which to me
has become more of a trend then he claims ssh to be. I think I remember
him saying that he does'nt take part in trends and trends are not
good... but what do I know .. I always stand on the outside and watch the
ones who 'think' they have some sort of contribution to offer this world
that will be so magnificant, every living human being will stand with
their tongues hanging out of their mouths in astonishment.

More or less, they need to feed their ego, even at the cost of
others. Their denial does'nt allow them to see how insignifigant they
really are.

consider the source and rise above.

 On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Fyodor
wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 10, 2000 at 10:17:01PM -0800, opentrax_(_at_)_email_(_dot_)_com wrote:
> >

> > > Please stop posting so much.  You are annoying our readers with your
> > > many postings.
> > >
> > As I've stated I will cease and desist, now!
> > I will though respond to all persons who have posted follow-ups.
>

> No man, it's time you stop spamming the lists and showing up complete absense
> of any clue. I am serious. It was funny at the beginning, now it's just getting
> annoying...
>
> --
> http://www.notlsd.net
> PGP fingerprint = 56DD 1511 DDDA 56D7 99C7  B288 5CE5 A713 0969 A4D1

Visit your host, monkey.org