Re: [Document Project] OpenBSD Documentation Explained.

* Pete Gontier <kokorozashi_(_at_)_gontier_(_dot_)_org> [001210 00:15]:
> Strangely enough, that was the kind of response I was hoping for, if not
> quite the tone.

Pete, thank you for the wonderful idea.

There is a bevy of books available for advanced sysadmin topics. There
is a MASSIVE amount of books available for the `welcome to unix' crowd.

But I haven't seen many good medium-level books available.

And I should write one, and make loads of money. >:->

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all
really impressed down here, I can tell you.''

Visit your host, monkey.org