[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Removing software (Sendmail)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Removing software (Sendmail)
- From: Sasa Babic <sasab_(_at_)_sezampro_(_dot_)_yu>
- Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 02:47:55 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: sasab_(_at_)_sezampro_(_dot_)_yu
Have been looking through docs, but obviously didn't catch it...
I've just installed my first OpenBSD box (2.8). After installing
Postfix (with wich I'm much more familiar then with Sendmail) from
package tree I want to remove the remainnings of Sendmail. Would be
gratefull for some explanation or pointer to docs.
On second thought, how do you deinstall something that came with default
install like Sendmail? It's easy for packages. And I would do it by
hand, but am not able to determine what belongs where for every item on
What I'm striving here is minimal installation with just really
necesery items. The box would be a mail server, users without shell.
Just me and the box. ;)
Visit your host, monkey.org