[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Wish we could buy quality (was CAD on OpenBSD)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Wish we could buy quality (was CAD on OpenBSD)
- From: Tony Sarendal <sarre_(_at_)_skalman_(_dot_)_eplay_(_dot_)_se>
- Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 00:31:01 +0100
- Reply-to: tony_(_dot_)_sarendal_(_at_)_eplay_(_dot_)_se
On Sat, Dec 09, 2000 at 06:42:21PM -0500, Michael R. Batchelor wrote:
> Well, you can. Just go to the OpenBSD website and order a CD. If you're
> really serious order a CD for every machine you install OpenBSD on. You
> could probably even get that past a purchasing department.
As I mailed back to Mike, we will do this from now on.
One CD set per production machine.
Visit your host, monkey.org