[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CAD on OpenBSD
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: CAD on OpenBSD
- From: Morten Liebach <morten_(_at_)_hotpost_(_dot_)_dk>
- Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 00:18:30 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On 9, Dec, 2000 at 11:16:53PM +0100, Tony Sarendal wrote:
> Hi guys.
> While I worked as a network designer at Sonera
> we used a application called NetViz to make drawings.
Don't know it!
> I have since the change occupation and working
> environment, I run OpenBSD on my laptop.
> I still do some designing and the only thing I currently
> lack is an application to replace NetViz, since it only
> runs on Win32.
> Suggestions on a piece of software to do network
> design in OpenBSD I would appreciate a lot.
How about /usr/ports/graphics/dia/?
Homepage is: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/
UNIX, reach out and grep someone!
Visit your host, monkey.org