CAD on OpenBSD

Hi guys.

While I worked as a network designer at Sonera
we used a application called NetViz to make drawings.

I have since the change occupation and working
environment, I run OpenBSD on my laptop.

I still do some designing and the only thing I currently
lack is an application to replace NetViz, since it only
runs on Win32.

Suggestions on a piece of software to do network
design in OpenBSD I would appreciate a lot.

BTW, we installed OpenBSD as firewall at an office
4 months ago, utilizing the VLAN stuff with GigEthernet/Cisco.
I wish we could buy quality like this.

/Tony S