[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problems installing with floppy28.fs (aaargh!)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Problems installing with floppy28.fs (aaargh!)
- From: Sven Burgener <svenb_(_at_)_bluewin_(_dot_)_ch>
- Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 21:40:03 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: Sven Burgener <svenb_(_at_)_bluewin_(_dot_)_ch>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 06:08:33PM -0500, josh wrote:
> Sven Burgener wrote...
> > Additionally, this might be of help:
> > pcvt: got KEYB_R_RESEND
> > pcvt: no kbd detected
> Try a new keyboard. The PC is not detecting the one you have.
The keyboard is definately working. I use it right now as I type this
Exchanging it for another (also known to be working keyboard) led to no
As I said, at the "boot>" prompt I can type just fine, but for some
reason, I cannot anymore when I get to the point where I can choose
between "Installing", "Upgrading" or bumping out into a "Shell".
Help, anyone? Please.
Visit your host, monkey.org