firewalls

We are evaluating firewalls at work. I was wondering if anyone had a
link to a site that gives an honest evaluation of commercial products,
and firewalls using ipf. I'd love to see a site that rates an OpenBSD
box with ipf a better "buy"  than, say, Checkpoint or some other
firewall. If I can't provide some sort of online justification for using
OpenBSD and ipf, I'll probably end up having to go with some NT based
firewall to make management happy. Does anyone know a good site for such
things?

Nicholas