RE: RANT: write-only mailing-lists ?

I second this. I am a complete newbie to OpenBSD (first install was 1 week
ago) but already I really like it (I'm planning to use it to teach a UNIX
course next semester). However, I've found a lot of the
documentation/resources to be somewhat chaotic in terms of finding a
particular piece of information. Search engines have revealed all the
answers I've needed thus far, but I can see how a quick post to the mailing
list could be tempting if you don't get any hits on Google/Yahoo/etc

Maybe once I find my feet here I'll contribute some supplementary
documention and resource lists....

Cheers,

Sean

Visit your host, monkey.org