Re: lame memory question

* Jim Breton <jamesb-openbsd_(_at_)_alongtheway_(_dot_)_com> [001205 17:16]:
> Is there any circumstance under which the OS can cause a memory error
> that persists even after a reboot?  (This is on the i386 platform.)

Sure. It can toast the CMOS/NVRAM of the motherboard, if it is taught to
do so. It might not even be that difficult.

As to whether this is your problem, I just don't know. <shrug>

Best of luck. :)

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all
really impressed down here, I can tell you.''