Re: openbsd 2.8 crashing ..

yes i had that in my custom kernel, crash happened with and without it,
the network load was very low at the time, i would say traffic going in
and comming out would not have exceeded 100kiloBITS per second. checking
mrtg on the linux firewall average incoming is 10kbyte/s and outgoing is
10kbyte/s(this is under normal load, at the time of testing with openbsd
it was a sunday afternoon, almost 0 network traffic i think).

thanks for all the responses but it looks like i will have to stick with
linux for now..hopefully more people have some ideas ...

maybe its not even network related? are there other/better mailing lists
for general openbsd issues?

nate